Who's back? I'm back!

7:57:00 AM



Yay! Hello hello!

I am finally back to blogging. How long ago was my last post? I totally can't remember but well, I'm back now and I hope I'll be able to balance work life + spending time with friends and family (that includes my little girl) while leaving some time for myself!

After so long of not updating myself with blogger's HTML, I spent days (used to be short few hours) to sort out the template of my blog and get things working again!

So glad that it all turn out well! I'll be posting more stuffs which might interest you guys so do stay tune as I've set aside some beauty products to share my thoughts on and i'll be blogging a lot about food... I guess? I mean I really love food, cosmetics and animals so of course you'll be seeing a lot of such topics in my blog!

Anyway, I am finally experiencing aches from wisdom tooth (no, I wasn't hoping to experience it) and yes.... I am feeling all the pain right now and it's only DAY ONE. How painful can this get?! 

Really pray hard that I'll be able to tolerate the pain entirely till at least next week or next next week because I'm having events at work and my taiwanese friend is coming over to Singapore!

I was pretty stoked for it initially but now I'm just really worried. But well, let's brace ourselves for that moment!

Alright, I guess that's all for today! I'll see you guys soon! 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments