My beauty haul - Althea x 1028 x Colourpop

11:50:00 AM

A little update: 

Today's post will be a short one just to show you guys my haul. I will not be going into details but I will blog about these brands individually. How can I not share these amazing products?!

MASK, LIPSTICKS, FOUNDATIONS, SCRUBS

June was insane as I spent most of my money on beauty products. I've always been that someone who hates taking good care of my skin. But as age catches up, I found myself being more concerned with my body (from my scalp to my foot - LOL). 

Are my soles rough? How can I have smooth and bump-less skin? Why is my skin so dry yet so oily? I begin to question and take extra note towards my skin condition and then finding solutions to it. 

Mask was the most I've ever used to pamper my skin but recently, I'm into pobling cleanser and sonic pobling device. Of course, I wouldn't have a chance to purchase them if I did not come across Althea. Awesome makeup products from 1028 are also part of my necessity nowadays and super super amazing Colourpop lipsticks! 


Yesssssssss, thats right! I have at least 2 of each makeup products (3 actually, as I've started using 1 of them already) anddddd my lipsticks are somehow somewhat similar colours. Well, I'll tell you guys why, in my post on their lipsticks!

I am still in the midst of trying out some products so please be patient. However, at the time being if you guys have ANY questions regarding any of the products above, please email me or ask me through my ask.fm!

Alright, so that's all for today. It's 2.46am and I have to get up for gym and tuition tomorrow. *Yawns*

Goodnight & sweet dream to all of you! xx


P.s. Follow me @ snapchat - cleocerise! You may feel free to snap me too ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments